Wall-mount Transfer Switches
Automatic, uninterruptible and intelligent transfer of power
The only automatic transfer switch that can transfer power without interruption!
FeaturesThe APC Universal Transfer Switch (UTS) monitors the utility power conditions of your home or small business and safely transfers loads to TWO backup power sources when a power disturbance occurs. Power is conveniently distributed from the backup sources to as many as ten circuits, keeping critical loads such as lights, furnaces, well pumps, and home appliances up and running during an outage. Unlike other transfer switches that are compatible only with generators, the UTS can also be connected to a UPS. As a result of this unique feature, your most important loads will remain uninterrupted and conditioned during that critical time between a power failure and generator start-up. The UTS also incorporates patent-pending Adaptive Load Management technology (ALM™) which intelligently monitors power usage and automatically sheds and reconnects loads in order to prevent generator overload. All APC Universal Transfer Switches comply with the UL 1008 transfer switch standard, giving you peace of mind during installation and operation.
- Convenience outlet - Powers and charges a UPS or other 120V input power source.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- UPS compatible - Uniquely designed to accept input power from any single phase, 120V power source such as a UPS, solar panel or other alternative energy power inputs.
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
- Hardwire capable - For installations where hard wiring is required or prefered.
- Multiple mounting methods - Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Real-time load status - Circuit loads are provided numerically on LCD display, eliminating the need for wattmeters and enabling load balancing and generator sizing.
- Adaptive Load Management (ALM) - Patent-pending technology that intelligently monitors power usage and maximizes generator operating efficiency.
- Installation wizard - Guides you through the initial set-up and configuration of input power sources and circuits.
- LCD display - Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services