AV Power Conditioners & Battery Backups
Audio-video power protection from blackouts, voltage sags & swells, electrical noise interference and damaging power transients
A single component battery backup system that eliminates all power threats to your high performance AV system.
FeaturesFrom the power engineering labs of APC comes the S Type Power Conditioner with Battery Backup. Pure sine-wave battery backup, surge protection, isolated noise filtering, and voltage regulation all combine in a single unit to deliver pure, uninterrupted power for high performance AV, home security, and home theater systems.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- LED & display dimmer - Adjust the unit's LED and display brightness independently of each other to suit your individual tastes and environment.
- Sequenced turn on/off - Helps power on components in the proper order to prevent speaker stress. Proper sequencing can also help manage current draw on startup to prevent unnecessary circuit breaker tripping.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple mounting methods - Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Dataline surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Isolated power filter banks - Eliminates electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) as a source of audio-video signal degradation.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services