EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Conduit Manager
Underground facility management tool
An integrated set of tools for documenting, planning, designing, analyzing, and maintaining the underground conduit system of a utility network. Once the underground system is built, users can leverage the tracing queries to determine duct availability based on various criteria.
FeaturesA comprehensive set of tools for effectively and efficiently leveraging GIS data to better manage your underground conduit system.
- Maximize your existing EcoStruxure™ ArcFM GIS data and associate it to ducts managed by Conduit Manager, including electric conductors, communications cables and fiber optic cables
- Annotation of the map is automatically managed by EcoStruxure™ ArcFM and Conduit Manager business rules and auto updaters
- Annotation and manhole diagrams are automatically updated as data changes
- All information is easily accessed across multiple departments within an organization
- Functions include define duct bank configurations, including sub-ducts and circular or rectangular ducts, create conduit system network connectivity, manage duct availability and leasing information, and more
- Query and report Conduit Manager ducts based on criteria such as availability, size, material, and occupancy
BenefitsA single, integration-advanced system for managing and maintaining your conduit systems; one that seamlessly organizes and analyzes the volume of data produced by your network.
- Simplifies underground facility management and reporting
- Integrated system supports comprehensive management of the underground conduit system with accurate, up-to-date data
- Centralized data storage for easy dissemination to other enterprise users
- Duct leasing, and associated revenue, is streamlined with accurate tracking of leased ducts and tracing queries that determine duct availability for new lease
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services