Acti 9 RCA
Remote Control Auxiliary for Acti 9 iC60
Part of 9 Series
The Acti 9 RCA Remote Control for iC60 circuit breakers helps you remotely control your circuit breakers with or without Vigi add-on RCD as well as with or without auxiliary. Ideal for use on a wide range of loads including street lighting, interior remote lighting and plenty more.
FeaturesWith a range of features including remote electrical control as well as local control and more, the Acti 9 remote control auxiliary is ideal if you are working with most types of lighting control.
- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of iC60 circuit breakers with or without Vigi add-on RCD, with or without auxiliary.
- Circuit breaker resetting after tripping, in full compliance with all security principles and regulations.
- Full local control via operating handle.
- Padlocking allows circuit to be placed in secure configuration.
- Direct interface with a programmable logic controller (PLC), a supervision system and any other communication device, having inputs/outputs in 24V DC (control, OF and SD indication).
- Fast, reliable connection of the remote control to the Acti 9 Smartlink thanks to the prefabricated cables.
- Remote indication by “OF” potential-free contact.
- Provision of 2 operating modes.
BenefitsSuitable for a wide range of installations and ideally suited to outdoor and indoor remote lighting control, the Acti 9 Automatic Recloser provides complete peace of mind as well as the option to control circuit breakers either remotely or locally.
- Predefined program ensures selections are easy.
- Additional peace of mind thanks to fully integrated signalisation.
- Simple and straightforward configuration, with the additional possibility to authorise or inhibit reclosing after tripping.
- Expertly designed padlocking system makes maintenance simple.
ApplicationsDesigned with providing installers with remote control of the miniature circuit breaker as well as resetting after tripping in mind, the Acti 9 RCA remote control is particularly suited to the following loads:
- Outside remote lighting control such as infrastructure spaces, industrial plants and outside parking.
- Inside remote lighting control such as landscaped offices, open spaces in large stores and underground parking.
- Street lighting control such as main streets, service stations and tunnels.
- Load-shedding, industrial oven applications.
- Main-secondary power supply switching.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services