With a range of features including remote electrical control as well as local control and more, the Acti 9 remote control auxiliary is ideal if you are working with most types of lighting control.
With Ti24 interface:
- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of iC60 circuit breakers with or without Vigi add-on RCD, with or without auxiliary.
- Circuit breaker resetting after tripping, in full compliance with all security principles and regulations.
- Full local control via operating handle.
- Padlocking allows circuit to be placed in secure configuration.
- Direct interface with a programmable logic controller (PLC), a supervision system and any other communication device, having inputs/outputs in 24V DC (control, OF and SD indication).
- Fast, reliable connection of the remote control to the Acti 9 Smartlink thanks to the prefabricated cables.
- Remote indication by “OF” potential-free contact.
- Provision of 2 operating modes.
The Acti 9 RCA Remote Control is also completely bistable, meaning the state does not change should there be an electrical power outage.