Acti 9 iPRC, iPRI, iPRE
Telecom and IT networks Surge Protection Devices
Part of 9 Series
Providing complete protection to digital networks, surge protection devices can be quickly implemented on any DC or AC low current line and are fully compatible with XDSL
FeaturesDesigned to work with multiple digital networks, the easy-to-install Surge Protection Devices provide much needed protection to electrical distribution switchboards from lightning strikes.
Acti 9 iPRC:
- Provides protection to both analogue and digital series-mounted telephone line d1
- Fully compatible with XDSL (including ADSL)
- Imax: 18 kA
- Uc max. = 185 VDC and 130 VAC, with Imax. 450 mA.
Acti 9 iPRI 48 V:
- Fully flexible, can be used on any DC or AC low current line: supply, analogue signals, binary state of the sensors, digital data and more
- Ensures the protection of 4 lines with a common 0 V or 2 electrically independent lines
- Imax: 10 kA
- Uc max: 53 VDC and 37 VAC with Imax. 300 mA.
Acti9 iPRE for Ethernet RJ45 sockets:
- Acti9 iPRE RJ45 is suitable for category 5 & 6 Ethernet cabling system, high speed data networks up to 250 MHz.
- Acti9 iPRE is delivered with an earthing cable which provides protective grounding in computer room
- Acti9 iPRE is DIN rail mounted
- RJ45 system-specific connection
- Imax: 10 kA
- Uc max: 6.5 VDC.
Wonder how to prevent the destruction of sensitive devices in your home during a storm?
To download this Application file click here
BenefitsExperience hassle-free installation on digital networks with our surge protection devices. Perfect for a wide range of electrical distribution switchboards, they will provide complete equipment protection from lightning strikes.
- Easy to install in a wide range of electrical distribution switchboards.
ApplicationsEnsure your digital network is fully protected from lightning strikes with the Telcon and IT surge protection devices. Designed with enhanced efficiency, safety and protection in mind, our surge protection devices will ensure that any digital network you are working with will be thoroughly protected from a range of surges caused by lightning strikes.
- Protection of equipment against surges of atmospheric origin due to lightning striking via telecommunication and digital networks or through sensor cables.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services