Acti 9 iPF K & iPRD
Type 2 Surge Protection Devices
protect the electrical equipments against the indirect lightning strikes.
The use of Type 2 Surge Arresters
is recommended in the case of non-critical power installations.
They are tested and rated according to the standardised current wave of 8/20 µs.
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iPF K & iPRD
DIN rail Type 2 Surge Protection Devices
are geared to protect your equipments
from indirect lightning strikes and improve the continuity of service.
- Certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11:2011)
- Maximum discharge current: 8 to 65 kA
- Maximum continuous operating voltage, Uc = 340 V or 460 V
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT
- Available either as monobloc or with pluggable cartridges
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information
- For more information click here