Acti 9 iSW-NA
Free-trip Switch disconnectors up to 100 A
Discover the new Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 100 A
The Acti 9 iSW-NA trip switch-disconnectors offer the following functions and features:
- Control (opening and closing of circuits under load)
- Designed for distribution panels in the commercial and industrial buildings, with the possibility of remote tripping
- Positive break indication
- Suitability for isolation in industrial buildings, compliant with IEC/EN 60947-3
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Electrical auxiliaries are installed to the left of the switch disconnector
- The iSD auxiliary contact can be combined with an auxiliary device (iMN, iMX, iMX+OF) to indicate that the switch disconnector has been tripped open.
The efficiency you deserve
- Acti 9 is a DIN rail switchgear system that combines efficiency with safety to ensure maximum protection for you, your customers and their installations.
- Packed full of innovations, Acti 9 DIN rail devices enjoys the benefits of Schneider Electric's more than 40 years of experience.
ApplicationsLow-voltage final distribution
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services