Acti9 iC60 L-MA
Motor starter protection up to 40 A
Part of 9 Series
Miniature Circuit Breaker for motor circuit protection
The Acti9 iC60 L-MA DIN rail range offers extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time.
- Nominal current: 1.6 to 40 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100 kA
- MA tripping curve for short-circuit protection
- IEC/EN 60947-2 compliant
- Full coordination with Acti9 range Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and Compact NSX Molded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs)
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with indstrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 VAC
- Insulation voltage: 500 VAC
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: Acti9 iC60 Vigi
- Optional electrical auxiliaries for remote Open/closed status or remote tripping of Acti9 iC60 L-MA circuit breaker with shunt, overvoltage and undervoltage release
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection for personnel against electric shocks when operating the device
- VisiTrip is a clearly visible indicator that instantly shows which circuit / outgoer is faulty and reduces the service intervention time
- Pollution degree 3 for operation and better continuity in polluted environments.
Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is simple and rapid to perform
Seamless integration with the complete Acti9 range of products.
- Low-voltage final distribution
- Motor circuit protection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services