Acti 9 iC60 L-MA
Motor starter protection up to 40A
Motor circuit protection for DC current
The Acti 9 iC60 L-MA DIN rail range offers extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time.
- Nominal current: 1 to 63A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100kA
- Choice of tripping curves: B, C, and D
- Compliance with standards IEC/EN 60898 or IEC/EN 60947-2
- Full coordination with Acti 9 range residual current devices (RCDs) and compact NSX molded case circuit breakers (MCCBs)
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC
- Insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: iC60 Vigi
- Optional modules for: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection for personnel against electric shocks when operating the device
- VisiTrip is a clearly visible indicator that instantly shows which circuit/outgoer is faulty and reduces the service intervention time
- Optional add-on modules: fully immune earth leakage protection devices for better continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks.
Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is simple and rapid to perform
Seamless integration with the complete Acti 9 range of products.
Low-voltage final distribution
- Motor circuit protection
- DC current circuit protection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services