Linergy FM, FH, FC
A comprehensive family of device feeders to connect Din rail modular devices
A complete solution for connecting devices along the rows with any enclosure you choose
The Linergy offer is designed to be used inside functional and universal switchboards. All Linergy distribution and connection systems have been designed and tested to work together and with all Schneider Electric devices.
Linergy FM : Total flexibility for outgoers (mixed functions…), easy phases balancing, numerous solution for installation, IPxxB solution, up to 200 A.
Linergy FH : A wide range of comb busbars to feed all types of modular devices up to 100 A.
Linergy FC : Optimized distribution dedicated to Compact NSX and INS 250 A, up to 800 A.
- Quick repartition up to 81 connection points
- Maximum flexibility to balance your phases
- No tightening campaign thanks to clamp technology
- All lengths available (up to 1m)
- Comb busbars compatible with auxiliaries
- Compactness up to 100 A
- Fast, compact and insulated connection system dedicated to Compact NSX and INS up to 250 A
- Solution for 3x4P or 4x3P
- Reliable connection
Designed to be used inside functional and universal switchboards:
- Prisma P, PH cubicles up to 4000 A
- Spacial SFP cubicles up to 4000 A
- Prisma G floor standing and wall mounted enclosures up to 630 A
- Prisma Pack enclosures up to 160 A
- Spacial enclosures SF, SM…
- Isobar enclosures up to 250 A
- Disbo Extra enclosures up to 250 A
* When using within Prisma or Spacial SFP, you benefit from IEC 61439-1&2 tested solutions.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services