You are a consultant or design office, Electrical calculation tools can help you:
You are a electrical contractor, Electrical calculation tools can help you:
- To verify cable voltage drop during the re-design of the projects.
- To design an installation when searching information on protection settings and time current curves.
- To design an installation where continuity of supply is required.
- To optimise the installation cost.
- To generate cables schedule and choose proper cable size, for greater system reliability.
- To quickly verify and identify cable losses during trouble shooting purpose.
- To determine the cross section area of the cable during installation.
When dealing with an extension of an existing installation, or with a load upgrade:
- To set the new protection and to see the result on the time current curve.
- To set the new protection taking into account protection discrimination and optimise the cost of the extension.
- To select circuit-breakers taking into account discrimination.
- To verify whether the existing cable is adequate.
- To calculate cable size and to assist engineers during project expansion.
You are a panel builder, Electrical calculation tools can help you:
You are a facility management manager / staff, Electrical calculation tools can help you:
- To preset protection trip unit and to display the result on the time current curve.
- To preset protection trip curves when protection discrimination is mandatory.
- To select new circuit-breakers when discrimination is mandatory.
- To optimise the cost of the switchboard thanks to protection coordination.
- During replacement of cables.
- To identify the losses in existing installation.
- To re-design of the electrical network system.
To understand root causes and to solve the issue:
- When facing a protection tripping issue.
- When facing a protection coordination issue.
- When facing a protection discrimination issue.