Connecting to widely used instrumentation fieldbus
Connect to HART devices and leverage the power of intelligent device data for operational improvements.
FeaturesThe HART solution allows remote systems to obtain digital data over Ethernet from HART instruments (sensor or actuator devices) on 4-20mA current loops. HART data such as process values and diagnostic information can be read by PLCs, PCs and HMIs.
- Wide temperature range
- 24 VDC voltage
- Compatability 4…20mA HART signals
- Supports HART Protocol v5,v6,v7
- Compliance with UL, CSA, CE, RoHS
- Easy to use configuration
BenefitsConnect to HART devices and leverage the power of intelligent device data for operational improvements.
- Most control systems can only monitor or control a field instrument (device)’s single variable via the 4-20 ma analog signal.
- The HART interface allows Ethernet access to the many additional HART smart instrument variables and parameters. - PV, SV, TV, QV, device status…
- Assists the configuration, calibration, maintenance and diagnosis of remote HART field instruments.
- Allows users to benefit from preventative maintenance information provided by HART smart instruments. This can enable the move to money saving predictive maintenance.
ApplicationsHART is well established in many process Industry applications in verticals such as Water & Wastewater and Mining, Minerals & Metals. Also widely used in the Food & Beverage industry.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services