Standard HMI panels
HMI panels with optimised features
FeaturesExcellent screen resolution
- TFT 65 Kcolors for all screen sizes for enhanced monitoring conditions and operator user experience
- LED backlight enabling energy saving, with complete dimming functionality to reduce power consumption and designed for specific applications like marine
- The 7” wide display provides up to 40% more graphic space than standard 5”7 for equivalent price.
- Embedded Ethernet for all terminals with compatibility for various web services (Webgate, Ftp server, Diag server) and 2 Serial lines for communications with devices on the machines
- Up-to-date interfaces (USB 2.0 , SD cards) to allow easy maintenance and strong peripheral links
- The 4GB SD card allows for large log files capability, and the new mini-USB port allows downloads with standard cable
- The same cut-out as the Magelis XBTGT range, for easy substitution in your machine
- Connectors designed for easier cabling of the panels
- Unique, fast connection power plug for the whole range
- Only 4 installation fasteners for the whole range
- Additional function keys on 3”5 and 7” wide displays to allow space saving in visualization and simultaneous actions on buttons for safety.
- Magelis GTO operating now up to 55°C in hot environment.
- Worldwide certifications including hazardous locations (ISA 1212, ATEX Cat 3 certificates) and Marine "Bridge and Deck" to allow installation in these specifics applications
- Environmental covers available to protect against chemical and oil substances in machine tools environment
- Stainless steel panels and conformal coating for applications in Food & Beverage or Pharmaceutical industries
BenefitsMagelis GTO : the first optimized terminal that doesn't compromise features and performances
- State of the art display
- Optimized communication
- Easy to install and sustainable offer
- Adapted to your environment
- Availability of stainless steel panel for food and beverage applications.
- Industry: compact machines, handling systems, food & beverage machines, pharmaceutical industry, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services