The Resi9 range contains circuit breakers, residual current devices, switches and comb busbars all aimed at providing electrical protection to residential buildings. Designed with style and ease of use in mind, the range guarantees you have everything you need to ensure clients are happy with the end result.
FeaturesWith everything from fork comb busbars to MCBs in the range, you are bound to find flexibility with the Resi9 protection range, designed to provide you with maximum electrical protection in residential buildings.
Included in the range:
- Miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) up to 6 kA breaking capacity.
- Residual current circuit breakers (RCCBs) for earth leakage protection.
- Residual current devices (RCBOs) for earth leakage protection.
- Switches with either toggle or rotary handle.
- Fork comb busbars for power distribution.
For more devices, be sure to look out for the Resi9 global range which includes devices such as:
- Resi9 enclosures.
- Wiser energy connectivity for load management and monitoring.
BenefitsCombining the experience of Schneider Electric with ease of installation and minimized wiring, the Resi9 protection range is the quickest and simplest way to ensure electrical protection in residential buildings.
- Robust: Resi9 protection devices have been developed with Schneider Electric’s 50 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of electrical protection devices.
- Easy to install: Resi9 protection devices are DIN rail-mounted modular products that can also be powered with fork comb busbars to minimize wiring during installation.
- Easy to dismount: If you need to dismount a single product, this can be done simply by unclipping it, without having to dismount the entire row.
- Stylish: Resi9 protection devices are an attractive addition to any home.
- Minimized wiring: Resi9 is a biconnect bottom feed system with minimized wiring thanks to its fork comb busbars.
ApplicationsTargeted towards the residential sector, the Resi9 range gives you electrical protection in residential buildings, and provides you with complete peace of mind, ease of use and reliability.
- Designed with the residential market in mind.
- Ideally suited to individual and collective buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services