Nema Pressure Switches
Pressure switches Nema Square D™ 9012, 9013, 9036, 9037, 9038
A comprehensive range of Pressure switches (ranges 9012 & 9013), Vacuum switches (range 9016) and Float switches (9036, 9037, 9038), compliant with US and international standards, such as NEMA, UL, CSA, IEC
FeaturesAs a market leader, providing a variety of well-known devices and a long history of application success, our switches provide virtually unlimited flexibility and an unmatched level of reliability.
Pressure SwitchesA complete line of electromechanical switches to monitor and control pressure conditions for industrial and end-users applications.
- 9012 G Industrial Pressure Switches Control Circuit Rated for pneumatic & hydraulic systems. A variety of products are available that include Open style, NEMA 1, 4, and 7 & 9 enclosures; single stage, dual stage, and differential switches.
- 9013 F and G Power Pressure Switches rated for the direct control of motors in pump and compressor applications. Rugged, robust construction provides a long life and years of uninterrupted, worry-free service.
Vacuum SwitchesA complete line of electromechanical vacuum switches for use in sensitive pressure control applications. Available in control circuit or power circuit rated models.
- 9016 GAW vacuum switches for use in control circuit applications for both standard or reverse action applications.
- 9016 GVG vacuum switches for direct control , designed primarily as companions to float switches commonly used on vacuum heating pumps.
Float SwitchesA complete line of switches designed for open or closed tank applications they detect rising or falling liquid levels in various types of containers
- 9036 Open Tank Float Switches
- 9037 Closed Tank Float Switches
- 9038 Mechanical Alternators
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services