SSIS modular switchgear up to 17.5kV
The new generation of Medium Voltage (MV) switchgear featuring the Shielded Solid Insulation System (2SIS)
- Circuit breaker and switch-disconnector using vacuum technology
- Rated PF withstand voltage: 42/48 kV 1mn
- Rated BIL withstand voltage: 95/110 kV
- Rated busbar current: 630A and 1250A
- Rated max short time withstand current: 25 kA x 3s
- Cable earthing switch: 25 kA, M0, E2
- Degree of protection: IP3X
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 375 x 1550 x 910
- 3 switches:
- I06T and I06H, I12H
- 5 circuit-breakers: D01N, D02N, D06N, D06H, D12H
- 4 metering units: M06S, M06A, M12S, M12A
- Technology: Shielded Solid Insulation
- Standard: IEC
Premset is an essential part of the EcoStruxure Power architecture, it combines with the latest communication and automation devices to act as an IoT connected MV panel. It integrates seamlessly with other innovative, interoperable products, unlocking new opportunities in power distribution.
Learn more at: schneider-electric.com/ecostruxure
Period : 18 months
- Safe and reliable in any environment: Insulation and screening of all live parts ensure a trouble-free service life, while SF6-free technology enhances peace of mind.
- Flexible, simple, modular, and functional: Easy to install and easy to use, with operator-friendly switchgear and optimized service thanks to SSIS technology.
- Smart grid ready, distributed intelligence: Advanced protection, control and monitoring, fully integrated for higher dependability and energy efficiency.
Premset applications can be found in all Medium Voltage secondary and primary distribution substations
- Buildings and industry
- Distribution networks
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services