Wibe Cable Ladders
High performing cable ladder system for demanding environments for the routing of power, data and control cables
Wibe Cable Ladders offer one of the most flexible solutions for the routing of cables for light, medium and heavy duty installations in buildings, OEM or industrial applications.
Wibe Cable Ladders is a complete range for wall-mounted and ceiling-suspended installations for the routing of power, data and control cables.
There is a complete range of supports for wall-mounted and ceiling-suspended installations. Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. are fast and reliably connected to the length material with standard joints, making the system versatile and simple to install. Thanks to the uniquely shaped side-profiles, the ladders comply with all safety requirements for installers and cables. In addition, the side-profiles allow higher safety working-load vs. weight ratio in comparison to other products in the market.
There are 5 finishes available:
- Pre-galvanized: for partly outdoor non heated areas such as sports facilities and shops
- Hot-dip galvanized: both indoor and outdoor environments with average to high environmental corrosion conditions (urban and light industrial areas) and high levels of humidity and airborne pollution
- Zinkpox: for both indoor and outdoor environments with very high industrial environmental corrosion and high levels of humidity and aggressive atmospheres
- Stainless steel, AISI 316L: indoor and outdoor environments for heavy industries, coastal and offshore areas, purifying plants with very high marine environmental corrosion and near-permanent condensation and high levels of humidity and airborne pollution
- 8 widths available: 150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800 and 1000 mm
- Hot-dip galvanized, Zinkpox and stainless steel ladders are supplied in 3, 4 and 6-meter lengths
- Pre-galvanized ladders are available in 3, 4 and 6-meter lengths
- IEC 61537
- UNE EN 50102
- UNE EN ISO 9227
- DIN 4102-12 for fire resistance E90
- Certified by Det Norske Veritas and UL
Wibe Cable Ladders provide a number of benefits, including:
- High-end, heavy-duty Cable Ladder range with outstanding mechanical resistance, leading to high values of safe working load.
- Can be fixed onto supports at any chosen distance
- Well rounded edges prevent hand injuries and cable damages
- Reduced installation time with a reduced number of jointing elements
- Extensive range of supporting material
- Finishes for all environments
- Full range of accessories such as bends, junctions, raisers, reducers, etc.
- Specially reinforced cable ladder for demanding applications such as increased supporting distance and loadings.
Compliance with international quality standards such as IEC 61537 and E90 according to DIN 4102-12 for fire resistance.
Wibe Cable Ladders are one of the most flexible solutions for the routing of media in light-, medium- and heavy-duty applications, including:
- Commercial buildings, offices
- Data centers, computer network rooms
- Food & Beverage industry
- Oil & Gas, offshore
- Petrochemical industry
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services