Integrated servo drive from 0.6 to 2.2 kW
With servo motor and servo drive integrated in one housing, the Lexium 32i is designed for application areas requiring high precision and advanced motor control.
- Thanks to our on-line configurator, it is easy to select the four catalogued components which will make your Lexium 32i dedicated to your application.
- The four components are very easy to assemble, simply click on each component and secure.
- Settings can be stored on the optional memory card. Simply insert the card to recall them.
- Create your own product to suit your needs by using a combination of the four components to build a product that meets your specific application requirements.
- Connector modules are available with industrial connector or terminal connector module which can be mounted on top or rear side of the product.
- Reduce cabinet space by up to 60%: Unlike traditional servo drives that are installed in a cabinet, the Lexium 32i servo drive is installed directly on the machine to help you improve cost and energy efficiency.
- Reduce energy costs by up to 30% due to less cabinet cooling, energy-efficient motor and drive technology, no need for motor cable and cabinet space for the drive
- Reduce assembly time with simplified wiring and easy cabling
If cabinet space is not an issue, the Lexium 32 servo range might be your drive of choice: It consists of three high-performance book-size servo drive models and two motor families.
- Easy to choose via online configurator
- Easy to assemble in less than 3 minutes
- Easy to integrate and maintain
- Custom-made product based on standard components
- Flexible cable mounting
- Smaller cabinets
- Reduced wiring
- Energy-efficient motor and drive technology
Lexium 32i is the perfect drive for applications involving high-precision, dynamic positioning such as:
- Material handling
- Material working
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services