Acti 9 iEM3000 series energy meters are a cost-attractive, feature-rich energy meter for DIN rail, modular enclosures. With native Modbus, BACnet, M-bus and LON protocol support, you can easily integrate these meters into commercial and non-critical buildings to add simple energy management applications to virtually any BMS, AMR or EMS system.
More than just kWh meters, the Acti 9 iEM3000 series meters provide a full view of both energy consumption and on-site generation with full four-quadrant measurement of active and reactive energy delivered and received. Additionally, extensive real-time measurements (V, I, P, PF) give customers greater detail on their energy usage, and multiple tariffs give customers the flexibility to match the billing structure of their utility.
iEM3000 meters are fully compliant with the Acti 9 communication system
- Accuracy class 1.0 and 0.5S for active energy metering
- Accuracy class 2 for reactive energy metering
- Compliance to regulations EN50470-1/3 (MID), IEC 61557-12, IEC 62053-21/22, IEC 62053-23
- Graphical display for easy viewing
- Compact size mounts easily on DIN rail with two clips
- Anti-tamper sealing parts prohibit accessibility to all metering connections (voltage, current, DI/DO) and ensure the integrity of your data
- Internal clock saves the date and time of the last reset
- Internal clock saves date and time for 48h in case of power outage
- Multi-tariff selection by digital inputs or internal clock
- Digital output for alarming or configured as pulse output
- WAGES monitoring