Multistandard molded case circuit breakers up to 600 A
Part of Pact Series
PowerPact is a range of industry-leading multistandard-compliant molded case circuit breakers (MCCB). It offers high-performing thermal-magnetic and electronic trip units from 15 to 600 A.
PowerPact is an industry-leading, multistandard-compliant range of molded case circuit breakers (MCCB) that delivers unrivalled reliability. Suitable for heavy-duty applications, this highly flexible solution is designed to protect electrical distribution systems from damage caused by overloads and short circuits.
PowerPact molded case circuit breakers are available with either thermal-magnetic or MicroLogic electronic trip units.
- Rated current from 15 to 600 A
- Four levels of breaking capacity:
- 18 kA
- 35 kA
- 65 kA
- 100kA at 440 V
- 3-pole versions
- 3 frame sizes:
- PowerPact H (15-150 A)
- PowerPact J (150-250 A)
- PowerPact L (250-600 A)
- Thermal-magnetic and electronic protection available for the entire range
- Over-center toggle mechanism providing quick-make, quick-break operation
- Common accessories and auxiliaries within the PowerPact range of molded case circuit breakers
- Switch disconnector versions also available
- Ensures compliance with international standards: UL 489 and IEC 60947-2
- Certifications: UL, CSA, NOM, IEC, CCC, and CE marked for global acceptance
For more information, download the PowerPact Multistandard catalog
- One design for the world with standardized ratings and a full range accessories make product selection, installation and maintenance easier
- Reduce inventory with shared accessories and auxiliaries across the PowerPact molded case circuit breaker range
- High performance and a wide range of interchangeable trip units for application evolution
Measure and communicatePowerPact Multistandard inside our Smart Panels becomes an EcoStruxure connected product within our EcoStruxure Power architecture.
Far more than a circuit breaker, the MicroLogic trip units combine intelligent metering and monitoring with protective functions. It can be connected to be a part of EcoStruxure Power digital architectures. By measuring performance data and enabling analysis, managers and operators can anticipate and prevent issues throughout the equipment life cycle.
Enhance equipment protection
All PowerPact Multistandard molded case circuit breakers are equipped with dual-break rotating contacts that reduce the amount of peak current during a short circuit fault. The current limiting attributes of PowerPact Multistandard provide greater protection for downstream devices by limiting the let-through current in the event of a fault. This reduces the let-through currents and enhances equipment protection.
PowerPact delivers reliable feeder protection and circuit disconnect solutions when a multistandard approach for one global design machines is needed.
- For regional OEMs exporting to USA and other UL zones
- International & global multi-site OEMs applications
- Industrial control panels to serve as an incoming device, branch (feeder circuit) or can be combined with starts to protect motor feeders
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services