Reinforced solution for tested and IEC compliant Prisma low voltage switchboards up to 4000 A
Prisma PH reinforced functional system, in conformity with IEC 61439-1&2 standards, can be used for electrical switchboards up to 4000 A. It integrates Prisma P functional units, ensuring a complete consistency of electrical, mechanical and communication features.
Prisma PH: kit solutions for tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards. Cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000 A, Icw 100kA rms/1s
- Distribution system: perfectly fitting with Linergy LGYE, Linergy LGY or Linergy BS horizontal and vertical busbars system, in a lateral cubicle or at the rear of the cubicle
- Metal cubicles: steel metal sheet (thickness 1.5mm on panels and 1.8mm on doors) with electrophoresis treatment + hot-polymerised polyester epoxy powder
- Color white RAL 9001
- Degree of protection IP55
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK10 (with door)
- Height: 2000 mm
- 2 Widths: 700 mm (for functional units), 300 mm (for vertical busbars and cables ducts)
- 2 Depths: 500 mm (up to 1600A), 800 mm (up to 4000A)
Prisma PH, coupled with our communication devices, becomes an EcoStruxure™ connected equipment offer within our EcoStruxure Power architecture.
- Prisma PH contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation
- All of the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant
- Prisma PH is particularly resistant to harsh environments and heavy loads. It resists to seismic constraints (Standard EDF CRT91C11200, AS1170, EAK 2000, ENDESA 1986, RPA 99 2003, Gore GR 63, Turkish Seismic Code, GOST 17516.1-90).
- Prisma PH allows production of optimized, safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma PH can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
The Prisma PH reinforced functional system is ideal for low voltage distribution and control switchboards for industrial buildings and harsh environments.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services