Easergy Flair 200C
Remote Monitoring Unit for MV Substations
Part of PowerLogic
Three-phase communicating Fault Passage Indicator and Substation Monitoring unit
FeaturesThree-phase communicating Fault Passage Indicator, includes new ICC algorithm that allows fault localisation for any type of neutral arrangement.
In addition to the traditional detection functions, Flair 200C also integrates functions of measurement and monitoring of the substation and data transmission. Flair 200C can be also a Modbus/Modbus TCP data concentrator for other IEDs of the MV substation.
Easy commissioning and cost effective
- Fault detection on compensated and isolated networks does not require voltage sensing.
- Flair 200C integrates functions of measurement and monitoring of the substation and data transmission.
- Flair 200C can be also a Modbus/Modbus TCP data concentrator for other IEDs of the MV substation.
- Large catalog of protocols: IEC 870-5-101 and 104, DNP3, Modbus
- Various transmission systems: Ethernet, RS232, GSM/GPRS, 3G,...
- Standard Manufacturer Warranty: 18 months
Reduce outage times and improve operations
- Profit from the 45 years of experience of a leader in fault passage indicators and Feeder Remote Terminal Units.
- With more than 400 000 units in operation, Easergy range is the guarantee of complete peace of mind.
- Flair 200C offers the same open communication capabilities as T200 (Remote Control Unit), allowing more monitored substations to be added to the global automation scheme, at a reduced cost.
- Medium Voltage distribution Underground networks/substations
- Remote monitoring
- Self Healing Grid and all types of automation
- Various options means an answer any type of MV networks and monitoring applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services