Vigi for Acti 9 C120
Add-on residual current devices (RCD) for Acti C120 MCBs (up to 125A)
Add-on DIN rail, residual current devices for Acti 9 C120 miniature circuit breakers (MCB) (up to 125A) providing additional protection against electrical shock and against risk of fire for in all industrial and commercial building applications.
Electrically and mechanically combined to Acti 9 C120 miniature circuit breaker (MCB), the Acti 9 Vigi C120 offers:
- 30mA sensitivity providing additional protection against electrical shock for personnel coming into direct contact with an exposed circuit (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- A choice of 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA tripping currents, providing additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version (S): the device closest to the fault is tripped
- Type SI protection increases immunity from electrical interference for sensitive circuits (for example, those powering computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (for example, ballast lighting and power electronics)
- The Acti 9 C120 MCB module when combined with the C120 Vigi module is compliant with IEC EN 61009 and IEC 60947-2
- The electrical features of the Acti 9 C120 MCB module when combined with the C120 Vigi module remain the same as when it is used individually.
- Simple, effective design for easy, rapid assembly and installation together with the Acti 9 C120 module
- SI type C120 Vigi modules are completely immune to electrical interference, thus providing complete peace of mind.
Additional protection for personnel and property in all industrial and commercial buildings against:
- Electric shock (in accordance with installation standards IEC 60364 and national standards)
- The risk of fire due to leakage currents coming into contact with building materials.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services