Acti 9 iTR
DIN rail, low voltage safety transformers to power emergency lighting systems and transformer modules for distribution board mounted bells and buzzers.
Acti 9 iTR transformers are DIN rail compatible and can be mounted directly in the electrical distribution panel. Their technical highlights and features include the following:
- Input (primary) voltage: 230V AC
- Output (secondary) voltages: 8, 12 or 24V AC
- Complete insulation between primary and secondary circuits
- Power: 4, 8, 16, 25, 40 or 63VA
- Resistant to short-circuit currents thanks to the built-in device
- Compliant with IEC 61558-2-6.
Acti 9 iTR transformers:
- Are simple to install and use
- Are available with a wide range of choices
- Are designed to be robust and long lasting: install once and forget
- Offer the peace of mind that comes from using a reliable, well designed, fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is simple and rapid to perform.
- Control and command of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services