Acti 9 iEM2000
Single-phase DIN rail mounted energy meters
DIN rail KWh meters for single-phase circuits up to 63A
The Acti 9 iEM2000 series energy meters are a cost-attractive, competitive range of single-phase DIN rail-mounted meters ideal for sub-billing and cost allocation in business, industrial and residential applications. Combined with a communication systems, like Smart Link, the Acti 9 iEM2000 series meters integrate electrical distribution measurements into customer’s energy management systems. It’s the right energy meter, at the right price, for the right job.
Now with two new references (iEM2050, iEM2055), the meters are available in 40 A, 45 A, or 63 A direct measure versions. Direct connect, digital display, Class 1 accuracy, MID (select models), and M-Bus or Modbus communication, iEM2000 series are perfect for sub-billing and cost allocation applications.
- Compliance with IEC 62053-21, IEC 62053-23, EN 50470-3
- Compact, 1 or 2 module width
- Onboard Modbus or M-Bus communication
- Anti-tamper security features ensure the integrity of your data
- MID compliant (selected models) providing certified accuracy and data security
BenefitsInnovative design makes the meters smart and simple:
- Easy to install for panel builders.
- Easy to commission for contractors and installers.
- Easy to operate for end users.
ApplicationsEnergy efficiency and cost management
- Bill verification
- Sub-billing and cost allocation, including two tariffs, to help optimize your building's power efficiency.
- Basic electrical parameters like current, voltage and power
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services