Prisma Pack 160
Solution for tested and IEC compliant low voltage switchboards up to 160 A
Wall-mounted enclosures for integrating Schneider Electric offerings and ensuring consistent electrical, mechanical and communication functions, in conformity with IEC61439.
A robust enclosure dedicated to small tertiary buildings. The solution is suitable for low voltage electrical distribution switchboards up to 160 A.
- Compliant with IEC 61439-1-2 and-3 standards
- Color white RAL 9001
- Degree of protection: IP30 to IP43
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts: IK07 and IK08
Prisma Pack 160
- Up to 160 A, Icc 50kA
- All-in-one assembled and ready-to-equip wall-mounted enclosures
- Single part number for a complete enclosure
- Enclosures from 2 to 6 modular rows
For high-performance and simple switchboards
Prisma Pack 160, coupled with our communication devices, becomes an EcoStruxure™ connected equipment offer within our EcoStruxure Power architecture.
- Pack 160 contributes to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
The Prisma Pack 160 is ideal for low voltage distribution switchboards in small retail buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services