Acti9 iDPN Vigi
Residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) up to 40 A
Part of 9 Series
Designed for DIN rail distribution boards, the Acti9 iDPN Vigi range of RCBO circuit breakers provides maximum protection and continuity of service while minimizing service intervention time.
The Acti9 iDPN Vigi range of residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) up to 40A provides maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service intervention time:
- Circuit tripping in the event of direct contact (≤30mA)
- Circuit tripping in the event of indirect contact (300mA)
- The dual VisiTrip indicators instantly show which circuit is faulty and why the circuit breaker tripped (circuit breaker fault tripping or earth leakage fault tripping), which reduces repair times
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection against electric shocks when operating the device
- Fully immune super immunized SI devices offer better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks
- A range of optional auxiliaries are available providing indication of state and different tripping scenarios (shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip)
- Fully compliant with IEC/EN 61009-2-1.
The Acti9 range of residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) is part of a DIN rail switchgear system that combines efficient design, installation, operation and maintenance to offer maximum safety for personnel and property. They are packed full of innovations and enjoy the benefits of more than 40 years of Schneider Electric's experience.
Acti9 residual current circuit breakers with integrated overcurrent protection (RCBO) are suitable for all low-voltage final distribution applications. They provide outstanding safety and excellent continuity of service.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services