Specialty IP Cameras
Thermal Imaging, Explosionproof & Fortified Camera Systems
For the most demanding video security applications, Pelco offers a variety of specialty camera systems specifically designed to deliver the highest-quality video in the harshest environments and lighting conditions.
Sarix TI is the first thermal camera specifically designed to be an integrated part of any end-to-end video security solution while ExSite explosionproof camera systems meet the most rigorous hazardous location certifications with state-of-the-art integration, control and programmability. And rounding out the offering are Pelco Fortified Integrated Camera Systems, delivering a new level of protection from heat, cold, humidity and challenging power environments.
Sarix TI Thermal Imaging Cameras:
- Sarix TI PTZ
- A powerful solution for perimeter security and border protection in low-light and no-light conditions.
- Sarix TI Fixed
- For immediate and reliable recognition of security threats, nothing compares to the image quality and analytics of Sarix TI.
ExSite Explosionproof IP Cameras:
- ExSite IP PTZ
- ExSite PTZ combines a receiver, pan/tilt, enclosure and IOP in a single, easy-to-install system.
- ExSite IP Fixed
- ExSite Fixed allows for standard and inverted operation with manual 200 degrees Pan and 180 degrees tilt adjustments.
Fortified Camera Systems:
- High-Temperature FH-H Series
- High-temperature camera systems configured for the hottest places on the planet.
- Low-Temperature FH-L Series
- Low-temperature camera systems that survive - and thrive - in the coldest temperatures.
- Humid Environment FH-M Series
- Integrated camera systems that withstand high humidity to maintain ideal operational temperature.
- Solar-Powered FH-S Series
- Integrated camera systems optimized for 12 VDC to operate off of low power voltage power systems.
- Sarix TI PTZ
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services