SF6 MV Circuit Breaker up to 36 kVEnd-of-Sale Notice
SF6 MV Circuit Breaker up to 36 kV
FP is a unique range of circuit breaker in SF6 gas up to 36 kV.
- Three versions: fixed, disconnectable, and withdrawable
- Rated voltage up to 36 kV – 1250 A – 25 kA
- Mechanical endurance up to 10000 operation
- Compliant with IEC, VDE and BS standards
- Ease of installation, the design and the various possible arrangements make for fast and easy adaptation to many configurations.
- High reliability thanks to low stresses of the gas and on the contacts during switching.
- The pressure valve, positioned in the lower part of the frame, enhance the safety of the operator in case of pole failure.
- The three separated poles structure offers:
- In case of SF6 failure in one pole, the breaking capacity and dielectric performances can be kept.
- It is also possible to replace one pole.
Operation and protection of networks in public, industrial or tertiary distribution.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services