Compact Overcurrent and Earth Fault Protection Relays
MiCOM P11x relays are compact and cost-effective solution for MV applications. MiCOM P111Enh is non-directional overcurrent and earth-fault protection housed in uniquely small case. MiCOM P115 and MiCOM P116 are self or dual powered protection relays for all MV applications where auxiliary power supply is not guaranteed. Models available: MiCOM P111Enh, MiCOM P115, MiCOM P116.
MiCOM P11x caters for applications with conventional auxiliary power and where auxiliary voltage is not available or not guaranteed by using innovative Self-Power or Dual-Power modes (MiCOM P115 and P116).
Flexible and compact options for the mounting of the device means that MiCOM P11x can be applied using Flush, Panel, Wall, DIN Rail or Withdrawable techniques.
All devices include digital inputs and outputs and an inbuilt USB port for fast connection to setting software (MiCOM S1 or Easergy Studio).
MiCOM P11x relays include many additional model specific features, dedicated to their intended purpose, such as:
- Recording of faults, events and disturbances
- RS485 communication ports
- Capacitive discharge output (sensitive trip coils, strikers and flags available in P115 and P116)
- Selectable measuring criteria: True RMS or fundamental frequency current measurements
- Conventional CT inputs or Extremely compact solution using dedicated LV Phase Ring Core CTs
Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
- Good feature/price ratio
- Compact case sizes with high functionality
- Wide range of overcurrent protection functions
- No need for auxiliary supply, reduced costs auxiliary voltage circuits not needed
- Inbuilt USB setting port
- SCADA Communications
- Cost reduction using energy tripping outputs
- Flexible case mounting options
- Inbuilt Trip/Close command pushbuttons
- Industrial Plants, Transport and Renewable energy
- Advanced LV up to MV Feeder, Capacitor bank and Transformer applications requiring basic recording and communication capability
- Cost optimized solutions
- Applications demanding compact case sizes
- When an auxiliary supply is not available or not guaranteed
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services