Pole-Mounted Disconnector and Switch-DisconnectorEnd-of-Sale Notice
FeaturesReliable switching equipment is key to ensure high quality power supply. TRF disconnector and TRLF switch-disconnector fit overhead network requirements in particular in very harsh environment conditions.
Disconnectors can be retrofitted on-site with an arcing chamber as well as a fuse carrier, earthing or auxiliary switch, or any other component.
- Rated voltage up to 36 kV
- Rated current up to 1250 A
- Rated short time withstand current (1 s): from 20 to 50 kA
- Number of mechanical operations: 1000
- Highly reliable even under harsh environment conditions
- High electrical features
- Motorization available
- Minimal maintenance required, all metal components are non-corrosive and insulators are made from high quality glazed porcelain
- Robust design
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services