Arc Furnace Circuit Breaker
Part of Pact Series
Extremely robust circuit breakers for intense industrial applications at very high ratings
The VXC is a compact, high duty vacuum circuit breaker for primary distribution. Due to its high number of switching cycles, it is used in the Mines and Metals industry application fields.
- Ratings up to 38 kV / 4,000 A / 40 kA / 200 kV BIL.
- Standard switching cycles: 25,000 (mechanically and electronically).
- Option to go up to 75,000 switching cycles (ECO breaker replacement program).
- Loose type circuit breaker.
- Full LV option list available.
- Meets IEC standards
Period : 18 months
- High number of switching cycles.
- Service support to triple the number of standard switching cycles.
- Easy access to all parts.
- Easy handling for operation and maintenance.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services