The most comprehensive Mini-trunking system with a wide range of trunking dimensions and accessories
The OptiLine Mini-trunking system is robust, versatile and the perfect choice for elegant and safe installations, even in more exposed environments
OptiLine Mini-trunking is a smoothly shaped range providing a quick and easily concealed installation of cables and wiring for power and low voltage.
- The range includes six sizes of trunking in 17 variants along with a multitude of accessories.
- Available in three materials: aluminum, lead- and cadmium-free PVC or halogen-free PC/ABS, with accessories of PC/ABS.
- 1, 2 and 3 compartment trunking can be combined by using a branching piece.
- The PVC and PC/ABS trunking are approved for single-insulated cable if non-metallic fasteners are used.
- The sizes 12x20 and 18x20 are also available with bonding tape on the back of the base profile.
- Both the cover and the trunking base are U-shaped and are therefore stable during handling. The base profile is provided with pre-punched holes to facilitate mounting on the wall.
- IP40 protection
OptiLine Mini sets a new, safer level for mini-trunking, since the cover cannot be removed without tools.
All necessary accessories available for a professional installation including corners, branching pieces, bends, stop ends, etc.
Length: 2100 mm. Trunking base and cover are delivered together.
Material and Colors
- Trunking base and cover in aluminum (anodized or white), lead and cadmium-free PVC or halogen-free PC/ABS
- Accessories in halogen-free PC/ABS
Designed, safe and flexible
- Wide range: six sizes in PVC, 4 sizes in halogen-free plastic and 3 sizes in aluminium
- Impact-resistant and tamper-proof. Can only be opened with tools.
- Smooth design
- Easy to handle including U-shaped profiles
- Easy to install with pre-punched holes
- Plastic trunking classified for single-insulated wires.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Branching piece: easy to combine different sizes
- Partition walls can be removed to allow space for larger cables
- Environment-friendly: no heavy metals, halogen-free alternatives
For concealed installation of cables and wires in most environments
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services