Mureva Tube and Fix
Isolating rigid conduits and fixing accessories
Mureva conduits with GT function provide fast and easy cable insertions in any type of environment
- All of the Mureva GT conduits are equipped with longitudinal grooves offering much less frictional resistance than conventional conduits.
- Cable installation time can be reduced up to 55% and installation efforts by up to 60%
- The Mureva Tube and Fix range is available in 7 diameters in grey or white, with plain or tulips in both ends of bend speeds up the installation.
- Conduit sleeves, bends, elbows, and T-sections are also available
- The Mureva Tube GT HF range contains five sizes of conduits in both medium and heavy duty for installations in demanding applications. All products are halogen free.
- Mureva Tube GT conduits and bends are equipped with the GT-function that reduces the effort needed and time spent for installing cables.
- The Mureva Tube and Fix range includes fixing accessories for conduits, such as Instaclips, Instacables, clips etc. Accessories available in white intended for an indoor use and accessories in black for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Lengths available: 2 meters or 3 meters
This range also includes installation ties in PA12 Rilsan® which are the most resistant to UV, humidity, or mechanical stress.
Mureva Tube and Fix range provides a number of benefits, including:
- Conduits with plain or tuliped ends,
- Available in white or grey,
- From Ø 16 mm to Ø 63 mm
- Conduits in halogen free or PVC-material
- Conduits for all applications
- Conduits classified M1 and F2 acc to NF F 16101, 16102 and CSTB.
A solution for all installation methods with Mureva FIX:
- Quick to install: using Instacables or Instaclips with Murafix plugs
- Reliable: using installation ties in PA12 Rilsan® plus bases with or without plugs
- Aesthetically pleasing: using conduits clips and a rail for clips
- An installation on IPN profiles and cable trays is also possible using the universal fixing.
Ecological: All conduits are lead free. Halogen free alternatives are available.
Mureva Tube and Fix is designed for a wide range of applications in various industries, such as:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Public buildings
- Commercial buildings, high rise buildings
- Shopping centers, malls, sports facilities, subways
Data centers or IT network rooms
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services