Electrical distribution switchboards
Enclosures for mixed power and control
Floor standing enclosures compliant with IEC 61439 1 & 2
FeaturesSpacial SF range offers two options for industrial applications that can be used separately or combined for extended applications and functionality.
Spacial SF standard range
- A flexible system covering all power distribution installations that do not require partitioning, all configurations are Form 1
- 5 configurations are tested to take into account the full Spacial SF dimensional scope
- Integrated components include LV switchgear, switchboard, and Linergy distribution system compatible with all Schneider
- Electric protection and control ranges including Masterpact, Compact, Acti9, and Fupact
- Configurations are based on mounting plates and rails of Spacial SF range
- Spacial SFP is part of the Spacial SF range
- Comprises specific enclosure models dedicated and optimized to receive Prisma functional units and busbar systems, horizontal & vertical, Linergy & flat bars
- Offers a unique solution in terms of robustness & functionality
- Combining SFP with Spacial SF standard enclosures is possible
- Spacial SFP enclosures can be coupled with enclosures from the standard Spacial SF range to form mixed power and process control panels.
- All Spacial SFP can be coupled with Spacial SF enclosures with the same depth.
- 1 height: 2000mm
- 1 width: 700mm
- 3 depths: 500, 600 & 800mm
- All versions delivered with vertical up-rights for direct fixing of Prisma mounting plates and accessories
- Plain or transparent door
- Option: lateral duct, width 300mm, for vertical busbar system or cable management
- IP 55 in accordance with IEC 60 529
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance with IEC 62 208
- Steel with epoxy-polyester painting, color RAL 7035
- IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV Vibration Class A
- Together with the Prisma system, Spacial SFP allows the realization of Low Voltage type tested panels compliant to IEC 61 439-2 standard.
- The Spacial SFP range is part of the Schneider
- Electric Rapsodie software for complete quotation of electrical distribution boards.
- Click on the link to discover Prisma
- Spacial SF, Spacial SFP, and Prisma Plus systems are ideally suited for applications in industrial environments, with resistance to harsh environment and heavy loads
- Spacial SF enclosures are IP55 & IK10, made from steel 1.8 mm thickness with epoxy-polyester paint color RAL 7035, textured finishing
- Prisma Plus System in Spacial SF enclosures allows type tested distribution boards to be built following IEC 61439-2 standard
- Industry, infrastructures
- Electrical distribution boards in harsh or industrial environments
- Mixed power and control process panels
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services