Spacial SF range offers two options for industrial applications that can be used separately or combined for extended applications and functionality.Spacial SF standard range
Spacial SFP offer
- A flexible system covering all power distribution installations that do not require partitioning, all configurations are Form 1
- 5 configurations are tested to take into account the full Spacial SF dimensional scope
- Integrated components include LV switchgear, switchboard, and Linergy distribution system compatible with all Schneider
- Electric protection and control ranges including Masterpact, Compact, Acti9, and Fupact
- Configurations are based on mounting plates and rails of Spacial SF range
- Spacial SFP is part of the Spacial SF range
- Comprises specific enclosure models dedicated and optimized to receive Prisma functional units and busbar systems, horizontal & vertical, Linergy & flat bars
- Offers a unique solution in terms of robustness & functionality
- Combining SFP with Spacial SF standard enclosures is possible
- Spacial SFP enclosures can be coupled with enclosures from the standard Spacial SF range to form mixed power and process control panels.
- All Spacial SFP can be coupled with Spacial SF enclosures with the same depth.
Spacial SFP are available in the following versions :
- 1 height: 2000mm
- 1 width: 700mm
- 3 depths: 500, 600 & 800mm
- All versions delivered with vertical up-rights for direct fixing of Prisma mounting plates and accessories
- Plain or transparent door
- Option: lateral duct, width 300mm, for vertical busbar system or cable management
- IP 55 in accordance with IEC 60 529
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance with IEC 62 208
- Steel with epoxy-polyester painting, color RAL 7035
- IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV Vibration Class A
- Together with the Prisma system, Spacial SFP allows the realization of Low Voltage type tested panels compliant to IEC 61 439-2 standard.
- The Spacial SFP range is part of the Schneider
- Electric Rapsodie software for complete quotation of electrical distribution boards.
- Click on the link to discover Prisma