iBusway for Data Centre
Electrical distribution for data-centre by Canalis
Monitored busbar trunking for data centre from 150 to 5000 kVA
iBusway for Data Centre solution is an innovative power distribution system for server racks.
iBusway for Data Centre is a modular solution consisting of Canalis prefabricated electrical busbar trunking, plug-in tap-off units and a “plug and play” monitoring system.
- Fixing system: raising floor and overhead
- Rated busbar trunking current : 100 to 400A
- Protection index : IP55, IK08
- Regulations : compliant with IEC 60439-2
The solution is made of :
- Canalis KS busbar trunking from 100A to 400A
- Communication bus AS interface
- Tap-off pre-equipped with :
- Circuit breaker C60 from 16A to 63A single-phase or tetra-phase
- Auxiliary SD and OF
- Power-meter EN40 and PM9P
- Automotive enclosure with :
- Automates Twido and M340
- Touch Screen 15” Magelis
- Monitored software iBusway for date centre
Innovative busway solution for power distribution system in data centre
Guiding system benefits
- Modular and scaleable system with iBusway for data center. Its easy to adapt to the evolution of your installation
- Easy to add and delet tap-off; install a feeder right where it is needed and without interruption
- Easy to configure: the iBusway for Data Centre software is specificly designed for this solution.
> with iBusway for Data Centre you get a tested solution by Schneider-Electric.
- The iBusway for Data Centre solution is designed for facilities from 150 m² to more than 1,000 m², with a power supply ranging from 150 to more than 5,000 kVA.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services