Thorsman Installation System
Solutions for electrical distribution in office applications
Installation system solutions for office and hospitals including trunking, poles, post, floor installation.
FeaturesThorsman Installation System is part of the Thorsman Cable Management System, which also includes Thorsman Installation Material.
- Installation trunking systems in plastic, aluminium and steel. Single, double compartment for efficient distribution of power, data and control network cables.
- Floor boxes – Floor boxes in plastic or metal .
- Poles and posts – Pre-wired or standard configuration.
- Desk units – Pre-wired deskunits for conference rooms or workplaces.
- Wiring devices for power, data & control, dedicated for 80 mm front opening.
Materials and colours:
- Trunking: PVC, PC/ABS, Aluminium (anodised or powder coated) and Steel (zinc coated, unpainted or powder coated)
- Poles and posts: Aluminium (anodised or powder coated).
- Floor boxes: Plastic or stainless steel.
- Desk units: Aluminium (anodised).
Thorsman Installation System offers flexible connectivity for the end-user:
- Complete solutions for electrical distribution and network connectivity in buildings and industrial facilities.
- Simple installations and design to fit all new buildings as well as refurbishment projects in wall, ceiling and floor-based applications.
- Solutions for flexible and future-proof electrical installations that meet the requirements of all installers and end-users, for easy and fast adaptation of building layouts.
- Flexible access to power, network connectivity and control in open office applications which improves employer productivity and comfort.
- Aesthetic design, high-quality materials and several color options give optimal match with the office environment.
- Pre-wired products to reduce building-time, improve quality and to meet the customer requirements for configured connectivity of power, data and control.
Thorsman Installation system is designed for electrical distribution in modern offices including solutions for wall, ceiling and floor installation. It meets the installation rules and habits in Northern Europe.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services