Zelio Electromechanical Relays
Interface, miniature and power electromechanical relays
Part of Zelio
A complete range of electromechanical relays including interface, miniature, and power relays from 1 CO to 4 CO contacts, up to 30 A.
- Conforming to international standard and certification: IEC, UL, EAC, CSA, RoSH and REACH
- Maximum of 4 Contacts
- Current rating from 3A up to 30A
- Wide choice of control voltage
- Several terminal types available: screw connector, screw clamp and spring/push-in terminal
- Flexible “add-on” accessories: protection module, timing module, maintaining clamp and marking legend.
- Easy to use:
- Visual indicators
- One-finger test button
- High performance ensuring machine and system availability
- Wide range to meet most industrial applications.
- Machines and control panels in packaging, material handling, material working, pumping and HVAC etc...
- Building and infrastructure
- Energy distribution panels, public works, restaurants, commercial buildings, airports, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services