Improved connection of sensors to the enclosure
Find the appropriate wiring at a glance:
- Pre-wired connectors: for easy connection of sensors with connectors to terminal blocks or PLC inputs
- Connectors: for connecting a cable of usable length to a sensor with connectors
- Jumper cables: for connecting sensors with connectors to splitter blocks
- Connector adaptors: transform a sensor with terminals into a sensor with connectors
- Mainly available connectors M8, M12, ½", 7/8"
- Main cable characteristics:
PUR and PVC casing
- Excellent withstand to:
industrial environments (cutting oil, etc.)
torsion (bending radius up to 15 times its diameter in dynamic operation)
extreme temperatures (-35 to + 90°C)
Nominal voltage: 320 V, insulation voltage: 2.5 kV
A solid family link
The range of machine wiring connectors and cordsets has been designed for optimal user-friendliness, simplifying connection and providing quick and safe reference identification.
ApplicationsHigh-performance, quick and tailor-made connections to all sensors
- Industrial machines: assembly, packaging, handling, conveying, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services