Lexium ILT, ILP
Integrated drives with two-phase stepper motor
Compact motion for decentralized solutions, ideal for machine builders who want an optimized motor with on-board electronics
Lexium ILP Integrated Drive
- Via RS 485 - Standalone solution with a programmable interface
Lexium ILT Integrated Drive
- Via Pulse-Direction
- Via CANopen interface
- Motor and electronics form a single, compact and small-footprint unit.
- 50% of space reduction in the control cabinet
- 40% decrease in wiring.
- Reduction of installation costs
- Simplification of the EMC concept
- User-friendly PC commissioning software
Lexium ILP, ILT are available
- in 4 flange sizes: 36mm, 42mm, 57mm and 85mm
- with DC and AC power supply
- with 3 communication interfaces (RS485, CANopen, Pulse-Direction)
For compact decentralised motion solutions
- The Lexium ILP, ILT Integrated Drives consist of a 2-phase stepper motor and electronics, ideal for machine builders who want an optimised motor with on-board electronics.
- The integrated electronics of the Lexium ILP, ILT reduce the potential for problems due to electrical noise by eliminating the cable between motor and drive.
- Electronics manufacturer
- Material handling
- Textile industry
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services