Multi-circuit energy meter for high density networks
Reliable metering of individual tenants with low installation cost-per-point
The PowerLogic EM4000 series multi-circuit energy meters from Schneider Electric enables reliable monitoring of building electrical loads with a low installation costs by combining revenue-accurate electricity sub-metering with advanced communications technology. It is perfect for multi-tenant or departmental metering applications within office towers, condominiums, apartment buildings, shopping centers and other multi-user environments. These meters monitor up to 24 meter points with a single device. Multiple meters can be combined to support an unlimited number of points.
Two meter models offer a choice of CTs and installation options:
- PowerLogic EM4033: 333 mV, split-core CTs
- PowerLogic EM4080: 80 mA solid -core CTs
The PowerLogic EM4000 series meter is integral to tenant billing and energy management solutions that provide building owners with the following benefits:
- Provide accurate energy sub-billing to tenants.
- Empower tenants with information about their energy usage, allowing them to manage their total consumption while helping you reduce operational costs and offer more competitive lease rates.
- Accurately allocate costs to departments or processes and identify saving opportunities by exposing wasteful energy practices.
- Identify periods of high energy usage and revealing cost saving opportunities within your facilities.
- Verify utility charges using accurate, revenue-grade meters to avoid being overcharged
- Establish a “green” efficiency image for your building, such as qualifying for points within the LEED Green Building Rating System.
- Energy management
- Energy cost allocation
- Utility bill veriﬁcation
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services