Performa Mesh Trays
Flexible mesh trays for the routing of power, data and control cables for light and medium duty installations.
Performa offers a complete cable support solution for challenging installation environments and is available in several heights with four surface treatments: electro-zinc, hot-dip galvanized, stainless steel and Zinc+
Performa is a comprehensive cable support system for the routing of power, data and control cables.
There are four available finishes; electro-zinc, hot-dip galvanized, stainless steel and Zinc+.
The mesh trays are available in three heights (35, 70, 105 mm) and eight widths (from 60 to 600 mm). The standard length is 3 m.
There is also a complete range of supports for wall-mounted, floor-laid and ceiling-suspended installations. Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. are formed on site from length material elements.
Thanks to its patented design of double transversal wire, the mesh trays comply with all safety requirements for installers and cables.
In addition, it gives higher safety working-load values in comparison to any other product in the market.
Performa Mesh Trays are tested and certified for both E30 and E90 exceeding the fire resistance test, qualifying for the highest level of resistance proposed by the E90 standard.
IEC 61537, UNE EN 50102, UNE EN ISO 9227, E90 CB
Electro-zinc, Hot-dip galvanized, Stainless steel and Zinc+
Flexible mesh tray solution for the routing of wall, floor mounted and ceiling suspended solutions
- Outstanding mechanical resistance thanks to the double transversal wire, leading to high values of safe working load
- Safety edges prevent hand injuries and cable damages
- Reduced installation time with screw-less accessories
- Finishes for all types of environments
- Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. are formed on site from length material elements
- Compliance with international quality standards such as IEC 61537 and E30-E90 DIN4102-12 for fire resistance certified, UL Certified
- Protective foil protects from dust and humidity during the transportation and stocking
- Color differentiation of packages according to the finish
Performa Mesh Trays are one of the most flexible solutions for the routing of cables in light- and medium-duty commercial buildings, industrial and infrastructure applications. Its array of surface treatments is designed to be flexible for a wide range of applications, including:
- Commercial buildings, offices
- Shopping centers and malls
- Public buildings (car parks, hospitals, schools)
- Infrastructure applications
- Food & Beverage industry
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical plants
- Harbors, marine.
- Data centers, computer network rooms
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services