Robust light switches based on a slim design, featuring vibrant colors and practical functions
Bringing comfort, lighting and heating control to the home, the Sedna light switches and electrical sockets feature a wide range of practical, innovative, and easy-to-install solutions that offer increased connectivity and maximum safety in the home
- The inserts come in 6 colors and can be mixed and matched with 8 shades of cover frames offering a selection of finishes: basic colors and metallic ones.
- Functional units can be connected with plates for up to 5 mechanisms aligned vertically or horizontally to adapt to all the constraints of your interior.
- The Sedna range meets all functional comfort and security needs in the home. The innovations and technical benefits it offers makes installation easy and saves time for professionals and individuals alike.
- May be mounted on all types of 60mm boxes (gypsum board, brick and concrete walls)
- Clear diagram marking on the products
- Colored terminals to identify poles
- Cable inlets aligned and pre-opened in tunnel form
- Robust and protected claws
- Live parts are protected with plastic insert elements
- Child protection available in socket-outlets
- Metal fixing frames
- More than 70 functional units to manage your home:
> A wide choice of switches and push-buttons (pilot lamp, symbol marking, etc.).
> Comfort functions that allow improved management of energy consumption at the same time (thermostats, dimmers, motion detectors, etc.)
> Assortment of connection sockets for Internet, phone, TV/SAT, etc.
Slim is beautiful
This resolutely "designer" range is fully accessible and offers a wide choice of standard functional and comfort needs in the home.
Sedna was ultimately designed to discreetly decorate your interior. The 8 mm profile fits in tastefully and choose from different combinations of colors and finishes to match your style.
Sedna fulfills EN and IEC standards, and meets the requirements of both professionals and individuals alike.
The Sedna light switches and electrical sockets are designed for a wide range of applications, including:
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services