Dimmers on DIN rail
Light under your control!
The STD-SCU range consists of:
- STD400LED and STD400LED+ dimmers for LED lamps, 230V incandescent and halogen lamps or ELV halogen lamps (with electronic or conventional transformers) from 0 to 400 W
- STD400RC/RL-DIN and STD400RC/RL-SAE dimmers
for 230V incandescent and halogen lamps or ELV halogen lamps (with electronic or conventional transformers) from 40 to 400 W
- STD1000RL-DIN and STD1000RL-SAE dimmers
for 230V incandescent and halogen lamps or ELV halogen lamps (with conventional transformers) from 60 to 1000 W
- SCU10-DIN and SCU10-SAE dimmers
for fluorescent tubes and fluocompact lamps with electronic ballast up to 1500 W
- STD and SCU dimmers help make your life more comfortable by letting you adjust lighting to your needs at any time of the day.
- Compatible with most types of lighting, they can control high powers.
- Installed in a switchboard, on a DIN rail, they can be controlled by several push-buttons.
- STD and SCU dimmers are designed to adjust light intensity to your needs. They are particularly intended for the residential and tertiary sectors, for example to light conference rooms, cinemas, restaurants, shops and staircases.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services