Thermostats maintain the temperature inside the enclosure and send a signal when certain defined values are exceeded:
- Maximum value (cooling action).
- Minimum value (reheating action).
Range of solutions
- 16 models.
- Temperature control: adjustable thermostats; single or double.
- Relative humidity control: adjustable or fixed hygrostat.
- Temperature and relative humidity control: adjustable hygrotherm.
- Certifications: CUL.
Temperature and Humidity under control!
Large range of temperature control.
- Small dimensions.
- Easily accessible terminals.
- High connection power.
- Low cost solution.
4 types of fixings (novelty):
- On 35-mm DIN rail.
- On Spacial profile.
- On VDI cross-rail.
- On mounting plate.
ClimaSys CC is normally used to maintain the correct temperature/humidity inside the enclosure by controlling fans, heaters, and/or alarms.
- Industrial automation and industrial control.
- Water treatments.
- Automotive industries.
- Electrical distribution.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services