Polyester floor-standing enclosures
Floor-Standing polyester enclosures & accessories
All parts are made of fiber glass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7035 colour. Same finish for all surfaces. Bosses for fixation points are moulded.
4 versions of enclosures available:
- Totally closed, IP65.
- Open bottom and integrated plinth, IP54.
- With ventilated canopy, IP44.
- Open bottom with plinth, and ventilated canopi, IP44.
· 40 dimensions from 500x500x320mm up to 1500x1250x420mm and also 2000x750x420mm.
· 1 door: for 500 and 750mm width enclosures
· 2 doors: for 1000 and 1250mm width enclosures
· 2 doors: for 2000mm height enclosures
· 2 doors enclosures constructed with reinforcement in central part.
· 3 types of panels/doors: plain, ribbed and glazed.
· Lock or handle with locks, with 2 or 4 action points out of the protected volume.
· Impact resistance: IK10 for plain and ribbed door version, IK08 for the glazed door.
· Self-extinguish: HB40
· 960ºC test withstanding.
· Polyester plinth ZA 200 mm, stackable 2x200mm for PLA enclosures, closed bottom versions
· Polyester plinth ZZ 200 mm and 500 mm for PLA enclosures, open bottom versions
· Bureau Veritas and DEKRA - IEC62208 enclosure standard.
· Bureau Veritas - Marine applications
· UL508A – CAN/CSA-C22.2 (Only for NSYPLA)
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Floor-standing polyester enclosure
· No electrical contact risks.
· Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
· Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
· Can be used in a large temperature range.
· Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
· Halogen free.
· Light weight gives an easy installation.
· Long life lasting without maintenance.
· Strong against shocks.
· Version with canopy, for outdoor use, maintaining the quality of the seal.
· Version with 65mm integrated plinth and open lower part for easy incoming of cables.
· Large range of dimensions (up to 46 dimensions)
· Choice of doors (plain, ribbed surface, glazed).
· Several possibilities of installation (ground, on plinth, wall).
· Coupling possibilities thanks to modular dimensions.
· Locking system is out the protected volume.
· Abroad number of composition accessories.
· Mounting plates (metal or insulating material) or chassis for universal use or applications (VDI, modular distribution).
· Customised service: colour, machining, mounting accessories, change of locks, enhanced depth.
· Combination of the 4 versions with the 3 types of door and rear door instead of panel.
· Electrical distribution and Control
· Infrastructures and Industry
· Installations in indoor, outdoor and harsh environments
· Public areas thanks to total insulation – safety Automation, measurement, distribution and protection
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services