Polyester wall-mounting enclosures
Wall mounting polyester enclosures & accessories
Body and door made from fibreglass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL7035 colour. Same finish for all surfaces.
· 8 dimensions from 310x215x160mm up to 1056x852x350mm.
· Bosses for fixation points are moulded, inserts included.
· 2 locks with double-bar insert or 1 lock system with 3 action points.
· Version with plain or glazed door.
· Version with metallic or Bakelite mounting plate.
· ATEX black colour version, plain door.
· Total insulation suitable to produce class II assemblies.
· Degree of protection IP66.
· Impact resistance: IK10 for plain door version, - IK08 for the glazed door.
· Self-extinguish: HB40
· 960 ºC test withstanding.
· Bureau Veritas - IEC62208 enclosure standard.
· UL508A – CAN/CSA-C22.2Polyester plinths ZM 200 mm, stackable 2x200mm, for PLM75, PLM 86, PLM108 enclosures
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Polyester monobloc universal wall-mounting enclosure
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Light weight gives an easy installation.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Strong : monobloc and IK10.
- Assuring a good protection of equipment (IP66).
- Integrated canopy, assuring always the same quality.
- Reversibility for installation right or left door opening.
- Locking system is out the protected volume.
- Large door opening (180º).
- Suitable for quick installation of DIN rails.
- Easy door machining help thanks to the grid pattern on the back of the door.
- A broad number of composition accessories.
- A broad number of mounting systems, common with steel and stainless steel wall-mounting ranges.
- Chassis and accessories for modular distribution.
- Customise service: colour, machining, mounting accessories, locks.
- Plinths available for big dimensions enclosures – ZM range 200 mm height
· Electrical distribution and Control
· Infrastructures and Industry
· Indoor, outdoor and harsh environments
· Public areas thanks to total insulation – safety
· Automation, measurement, distribution and protection
· ATEX version for potentially explosive atmosphere
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services