Stainless-steel wall-mounting enclosures
Monobloc stainless steel enclosure, made from a one-piece metal sheet, folded and welded on the corners.
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L.
- 17 sizes with plain door ( either in AISI 304L and AISI 316L stainless steel )
- 6 sizes with transparent door in AISI 304L stainless steel.
Degrees of protection:
- IP 66 (IEC60529) for single door version
- IP 55 (IEC60529) for double door version
- IK 10 - plain door ( IEC62262)
- IK 08 - glazed door ( IEC62262 )
Three finishing options:
- Polished Scotch brite®
- Microbeading (on request)
- Painted (on request)
- IEC62208 (Bureau Veritas)
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Enclosures for exposed environments!
- A comprehensive offer : Many different standard dimensions, different types of doors, different stainless steel specifications and different finishing.
- Watertightness: The front rain gutter avoids ingress of water, oil or other kinds of liquids. It ensures IP 66 and protects the interior when the door is open.
- Practical and time-saving: Stainless steel wall-fixing brackets. Vertical support perforated rail to allow the mounting of door equipment. Reversible door opening at a 120º angle. It also features four pre-cuts on the back for machining mounting.
- Clean and hygienic: The high-quality finishing options are easily cleaned.
- Aesthetics: Good aesthetics with plain or glazed door.
- Customised versions on request.
Two different stainless steel specifications:
- AISI 304L - Specially recommended for food and beverage applications as well as infrastructure, except in salty environments.
- AISI 316L - Specially recommended for environments with high salinity or chlorine content. Marine applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services