The PowerLogic EGX300 is an integrated gateway-server that requires only a web browser and Ethernet network to log and display real-time data and trend plots from up to 64 PowerLogic system devices, including other gateway devices on the same network and any other communicating device operating under the Modbus RS 485 protocol.
The PowerLogic EGX300 embedded web page function and 256 Mb of onboard memory allow you to create pages for viewing data from your electrical system and to store third-party web pages and documents such as instruction bulletins or equipment and system diagrams. Easily define web pages with real-time and logged data for a basic view of your electrical system at a glance.
- View real-time and historical information from multiple locations with just a browser
- Automatically detect networked devices for easy system setup
- Automatically email or FTP selected logged data to your PC for additional analysis
- Select the logging intervals and topics you want logged
- Ensures data and system security through password protection and controlled network access to individual web pages as well as review active and historical connection
- Simplifies installation by receiving control power through the Ethernet cable utilizing Power-over-Ethernet and offers the option to utilise 24 Vdc control power
- Provides serial support for Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, Jbus and PowerLogic protocols to support a wide range of devices
- Includes one 10/100BaseTx Ethernet port
- Includes one serial port configurable for RS485 (2/4 wire) or RS232 (RJ45)
- Optically isolated serial port provides highly reliable communications in an industrial environment
- Compatible with all PowerLogic power monitoring software